doula; noun“a woman who gives support, help, and advice to another woman during pregnancy and during and after the birth” Oxford Dictionary
My Birth Package to You Includes:
- 2 Antenatal Meetings at a location of your choice, to discuss your birth requirements, talk through any previous births and establish your likes and dislikes working together to see how I can best support you and your birth partner during birth.
- On Call 24hours a day from 37 weeks pregnant until babies birth
- Full support during birth using any techniques or preferences discussed from our antenatal meetings.
- 1 post natal visit to see how you are plus meet your little baby. We can review and debrief your birth and I can give you information on local support groups if required.
- Free access for 6 Group Relaxations Sessions at The Nesting Place, Chelmsford (Mondays 7pm-8pm)
My Doula services vary in cost from £0 – £900, price dependent and discussed individually
My Post Natal Package to You Includes:
- Over tea and cake or sitting propped on the edge of your bed, I will be there to help & listen
- Perhaps this includes, talking through your birth experience, being there through any tearful moments and joyful ones too
- Sharing useful contacts and groups now your baby has arrived
- Light tidying, baking, cooking, folding washing so you can sleep a little easier knowing those chores are taken care off
- Comforting your baby so you can bathe, rest or sleep
- As your Doula, you may not yet know what you require yourself yet, but within reason! I will do my best to support you through the transition into motherhood and tailor what you need per visit
£15 per hour for Post Natal Doulaing, minimum of 2 hours per visit and block bookings can be pre-paid and used when required.
http://www.doula.org.uk provides further information to Doulas, Mentored Doulas along with other useful information to read at your leisure.
To enquire about my Post Natal Support Click here